Sump Pump Installation & Repair
Sump pump installation is necessary for damp spaces where you don’t want water to stand or accumulate. Typically sump pumps are installed in crawl spaces or basements. They are a simple mechanical pump that turns on when water needs to be removed from a space.
Sump pump installations are complex but need to be done correctly if they are to work right. Because this isn’t a very common appliance, it is recommended that a professional plumber install them. You will need electricity nearby, so an electrician may also be necessary.
Sump pumps can be repaired when not operating correctly. It is not uncommon for the float switch – what triggers the pump to start – to go bad. While this may seem like an electrical issue, you should start by calling a plumber like All Clear Plumbing.
Friendly staff, same day service, and expertise! They were able to handle a situation that another plumber was stumped over. Highly recommend!!!Anne
Major Plumbing Co's
- Stacked Flat Rate Pricing
- Commissioned Salesman or Technicians
- Maximize Every Customer Interaction via Upselling
- Fast-Tracked Training
- Licensing Considered Unnecessary and Often Discouraged
- Focus on Franchising to Grow Business
- Absentee Ownership
The All Clear Way
- Value Based Pricing
- Hourly Paid Employees
- Focus on Retained Customer Relationships
- Four Year, US Dept of Labor Certified Apprentice Training
- Licensing Encouraged, Minimum of 10 Years Experience
- Focus on our Community to Grow Business
- Work in Our Business Everyday