Slab Leak Detection & Repair
Slab Leak Detection & Repair is not a project for the faint of heart. This requires advanced acoustical leak detection equipment and training followed by breaking up the slab of the property in order to access the broken pipe. Yikes, this is definitely a job for a licensed plumber.
Signs of a slab leak include a creeping water bill or pooled water on the floor or baseboards of your slab. Not every slab leak will have visible signs of a leak, so it is important to pay attention to your water bill. Slab leak detection & repair are a paired service at All Clear Plumbing. We are somewhat unique that we offer both services paired as one – saving you time and money.
We don’t offer independent leak detection services, instead we only detect for our own leaks. This is due to the complex nature and challenge of the job. Often, slab leak detection & repair is done on a semi-emergency basis. Damage can occur if slab leaks are left unchecked. If you think you might have a slab leak, give us a call at 864-979-7059 to find out what your options might be for a speedy and minimally invasive repair.
Major Plumbing Co's
- Stacked Flat Rate Pricing
- Commissioned Salesman or Technicians
- Maximize Every Customer Interaction via Upselling
- Fast-Tracked Training
- Licensing Considered Unnecessary and Often Discouraged
- Focus on Franchising to Grow Business
- Absentee Ownership
The All Clear Way
- Value Based Pricing
- Hourly Paid Employees
- Focus on Retained Customer Relationships
- Four Year, US Dept of Labor Certified Apprentice Training
- Licensing Encouraged, Minimum of 10 Years Experience
- Focus on our Community to Grow Business
- Work in Our Business Everyday