PRV Installation & Repair
Greenville is prone to high water pressure. Pressure Reducing Valve, or, PRV Installation & Repair can help regulate water pressure as it comes into your home. High water pressure can cause all kinds of problems – from squealing pipes to prematurely worn out fixtures. High water pressure can even void warranties on toilet parts and water heaters because it is so hard on your plumbing fixtures.
PRV Installation & Repair can cause a very noticeable difference in your homes water pressure. Some people don’t like the drop in pressure, missing their high pressure showers. While high water pressure is a risk to your home and pipes, it is ultimately your decision whether or not to use a PRV to control the water pressure in your house.
Major Plumbing Co's
- Stackable, Flat Rate Pricing
- Commissioned Salesman or Technicians
- Maximize Every Customer Interaction via Upselling
- Fast-Tracked Training
- Licensing Considered Unecessary and Often Discouraged
- Focus on Franchising to Grow Business
- Work "On our Business" Instead of "In our Business"
The All Clear Way
- Time Plus Materials Pricing
- Hourly Paid Employees
- Focus on Retained Customer Relationships
- Four Year, US Dept of Labor Certified Apprentice Training
- Licensing Encouraged, Minimum of 10 Years Experience
- Focus on our Community to Grow Business
- Work in Our Business Everyday