Come Work at All Clear
All Clear Plumbing is a family-owned company that has grown rapidly since we opened in 2012. We are looking for quality employees who want to help people in our community.
All Clear Plumbing is always taking applications for qualified plumbers. We do not have any immediate openings for apprenticeship applicants.
Please note that a position listed here may, or may not, be available for immediate hire.
Part-Time Dispatcher & Customer Service Representative
To manage customer service and appointment booking during peak business hours in a friendly professional manner. Maintain the appointment calendar and coordinate field staff movements throughout the day.
$13.50 per hour
Estimated 10-15 hours per week. Required hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 10 am – 1 pm. Evening and rotational weekend remote work on-call status also required. Additional hours, as requested, based on staffing needs.
- Answer incoming phone calls before the 3rd ring.
- Answer customer questions
- Book appointments
- Set appropriate expectations with customer
- Provide excellent customer service
- Manage the appointment calendar.
- Ensure a full schedule for each plumbers working hours during the day
- Book appointments for an optimal logistical benefit & field staff work hours
- Ensure the field staff has enough details to complete the job assigned
- Manage digital customer communication.
- Manage email inbox and text communications
- Administrative duties.
- Complete other tasks as assigned in a timely manner
|RESPONSIBILITY||METRICS||% of Time|
|Answer Phone – First in phone cycle, answer quickly and professionally||# of Calls
Time on Phone
# of Rings
|Book Appointments/Customer Service – Respond to customer questions, place appointments in calendar appropriately||# of Jobs
Accuracy of Description
|Schedule Management – Keep plumbers busy with minimal downtime, assign jobs appropriately||Accuracy of Timing
Downtime Between Jobs
|Up to 20|
|Office Administration – Help with various office tasks as assigned.||Completing duties as assigned||10-15|
As a specialist, you will be given direction and strategic-level guidance on the execution of your job. Individual task execution and daily decision making will be autonomous once the training period is complete. This position will work very closely with the rest of the operations team to keep their areas of responsibility held to the appropriate standards.
- Customer Service Orientation
- The ability to demonstrate concern for satisfying one’s external and/or internal customers and stakeholders. Manages difficult or emotional situations with internal and external stakeholders; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to request for service and assistance. Maintains and communicates a positive “can do” attitude with internal and external stakeholders.
- Planning / Organization
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently: Plans for additional resources; Develops realistic action plans.
- Attendance / Punctuality
- Consistently arrives to work on time: Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Follows instructions; Responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments.
- Attention to Detail and Thoroughness
- Ability to inspect the quality of work performed and ensure thorough completion. Consistently completes quality work. Thoroughly completes work with little or no supervision. Is present, punctual and committed to doing the best job possible.
- Service and Teamwork
- Understands the needs and wants of the organization, customers, co-workers, and supervisors in order to provide accurate, complete and timely service and to further the mission, values, and goals of the organization.
- Oral Communication
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification.
- Written Communication
- Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITIES
- Language skills
- Reads and comprehends simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; Writes simple correspondence; Presents information in one-on-one and small groups situations to customers, clients and other employees.
- Mathematical Skills
- Adds, subtracts, multiplies, and divides into all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; Computes rate, ration, and percent.
WORKING FROM HOME
This job cannot be completed working from home.
- Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, and has the ability to navigate from one location to another.
- Must raise objects from a lower to a higher position or move objects horizontally from position to-to-position.
- Must be able to perceive attributes of objects, such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touching with skin, particularly that of fingertips. Assesses potential safety threats, such as by exposure to chemicals and heat from malfunctioning equipment.
- Talking and hearing.
- Able to express and exchange ideas by means of the spoken word. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication and to make the discrimination in sound.
- Repetitive motions.
- Substantial movements (motions) of the wrist, hands, and/or fingers.
- Sedentary work
- Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, with walking and standing required only occasionally.
- Visual acuity (including color, depth perception, and field vision).
- Required to have the close visual acuity to perform an activity such as preparing and analyzing data and figures, transcribing, viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work.
The employee will be subject to the following conditions in this position:
The worker is subject to inside environmental conditions, protected from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the Essential Functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made upon an employee’s request.
This Job Description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be an exhaustive list of all Job Functions, Competencies, Skills and Work Environment/Conditions associated with this job. It is meant to be an accurate reflection of principal job elements useful for recruiting and selecting employees, assigning work and evaluating performance. Additional responsibilities may be assigned and management retains the right to change this Job Description at any time. Acceptance of this Job Description does not constitute an employment agreement or contract. The Company is an at-will employer and reserves the right to terminate employment for any reason or no reason, with or without notice to the employee.
Experienced Service Plumber
Service Plumbing company seeks qualified, experienced plumber. High hourly rate + bonus potential, guaranteed minimum salary, excellent benefits, four day work week available, minimal on call.
Plus, you’ll enjoy a teamwork environment where you will have an apprentice helper most days. It’s a service plumbers dream.
- Assemble and install plumbing system fixtures, water heaters, supply lines, and more.
- Troubleshoot and repair pipe and pipeline systems on both supply and drainage side.
- Prepare work cost estimates for clients and sometimes collect onsite billing.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures.
- Previous experience in plumbing, preferably a minimum of 5 years in service plumbing.
- Ability to handle a physical workload.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The majority of our jobs are for light commercial and residential work.
Candidate must be willing to submit to drug screening, and driving record checks before hiring.
Thinking of Moving to Greenville?
With a thriving downtown, beautiful parks, award-winning schools, a mild climate and a low cost of living, Greenville has been consistently rated as one of the top cities to live in the U.S. With a population of nearly 500,000, Greenville County is the largest in South Carolina. Since 2000, the county’s growth rate has been at least 1.9 percent each year.
Greenville County is made up of several smaller communities, each offering different amenities that make them unique. Downtown Greenville has undergone an extensive revitalization over the past 20 years and now offers a variety of restaurants, shops and boutiques. If you’ve seen a recent picture of Greenville on a national television show or magazine, it’s more than likely been one of the picturesque Falls Park on the Reedy.
Another factor for making Greenville a destination is location, location, location. Greenville is centrally located to, well, just about everything. From Greenville it would take no more than a three-hour drive to end up in Charlotte (to the Northeast), Atlanta (to the Southwest), the Smoky Mountains (to the Northwest) or the beaches of Charleston (to the Southeast).
All Clear Plumbing’s apprenticeship program provides online, self-paced education to help teach the essential tools of plumbing. At the same time, our apprentices apply this knowledge while getting hands-on experience while working full-time.
Our apprentices receive weekly pay and benefits, as well as the education, including tuition and books. Our apprentices ride along with our plumbers, who average 20 years of experience, learning plumbing and teamwork skills.
We are currently seeking to hire a female apprentice in a first step towards building at least one all-female team. In addition to doing regular service calls, this team will be available for special request for any persons who does not feel comfortable with a masculine presence in their home.