Come Work at All Clear
Please note that a position listed here may, or may not, be available for immediate hire.
Experienced Service Plumber
Service Plumbing company seeks qualified, experienced plumber. High hourly rate + bonus potential, guaranteed minimum salary, excellent benefits, minimal on call.
Plus, you’ll enjoy a teamwork environment where you will have an apprentice helper most days. It’s a service plumbers dream.
- Assemble and install plumbing system fixtures, water heaters, supply lines, and more.
- Troubleshoot and repair pipe and pipeline systems on both supply and drainage side.
- Prepare work cost estimates for clients and sometimes collect onsite billing.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures.
- Previous experience in plumbing, preferably a minimum of 5 years in service plumbing.
- Ability to handle a physical workload.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The majority of our jobs are for light commercial and residential work.
Candidate must be willing to submit to drug screening, and driving record checks before hiring.
All Clear Plumbing’s apprenticeship program provides online, self-paced education to help teach the essential tools of plumbing. At the same time, our apprentices apply this knowledge while getting hands-on experience while working full-time.
Our apprentices receive weekly pay and benefits, as well as the education, including tuition and books. Our apprentices ride along with our plumbers, who average 20 years of experience, learning plumbing and teamwork skills.
We are currently seeking to hire a female apprentice in a first step towards building at least one all-female team. In addition to doing regular service calls, this team will be available for special request for any persons who does not feel comfortable with a masculine presence in their home.