Need Kitchen Plumbing Repair?
Let’s Get Things Flowing
When you need kitchen plumbing repair – when your sink is clogged, faucet leaking, or you are otherwise out of order – it disrupts family life. Get back to cooking together, laughing together, and creating memories without frustration or fail. We can solve your kitchen plumbing woes.
Bad kitchen plumbing is a deal breaker. If you’ve ever been channel surfing and landed on HGTV, it would probably not take long to see someone fixing, flopping or deciding to buy a house based in large part on the kitchen.
Watch for about half an hour or so and you might be able to recite the textbook – bordering on obsessive – wishlist for most kitchens these days. Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, white cabinets, and tile backsplashes seem to be all the rage.
There’s a reason people care so much about a kitchen’s appearance. It’s typically one of the busiest rooms in a home. As much as they are utilized, the inner workings of a kitchen are vitally important. While “it’s what’s on the inside that counts” is a phrase typically reserved for good-hearted people, it’s can also easily be applied to kitchen plumbing.
When something goes wrong in those inner workings, you need a qualified plumber you trust. Luckily, All Clear Plumbing is the Greenville, SC Plumber who does things differently than the major plumbing companies.
All Clear Plumbing’s team of qualified and friendly plumbers, each with over 100,000 hours of field service, can take care of any kitchen plumbing repair. Whether it’s everything but the kitchen sink going haywire – or just the kitchen sink – no job is too big or too small for our crew of experienced, knowledgeable and courteous plumbers.
Our plumbers are not sales technicians. They’re there for one job only – to fix whatever plumbing issues that are slowing down your day. All Clear’s plumbers work for an hourly wage, not commission. That benefits our customers in two major ways – there is no chance of up-selling and every job is treated equally.
While our crews don’t go looking for other things in your home that might need to be reviewed, they will gladly do so at your request if there’s still time left over when they’ve completed the work you called for.
All Clear’s kitchen plumbing services
- Leaking pipes. This could be described as the engine of the kitchen. In many instances, it’s how sinks, dishwashers, garbage disposals, and refrigerators are all connected. The tiniest leak anywhere in those many pipes and supplies could turn into a major problem – and a large water bill. Call All Clear Plumbing if you ever see evidence of a leak in the cabinet below your sink or from underneath your dishwasher and/or refrigerator.
- Leaking faucets. There may be no noise more annoying than the monotone drip, drip, drip of a leaky faucet. Don’t let it annoy you, let it warn you! According to the EPA, an American home can waste an average of more than 10,000 gallons of water every year due to dripping faucets and other household leaks. Ten percent of homes waste more than 90 gallons of water per day due to leaks. This a relatively, inexpensive and quick kitchen plumbing repair that could save homeowners 10 percent on their water bill.
- Clogged drains. Just like leaking faucets, this is another common, but relatively simple kitchen plumbing repair. Over time, kitchen drains can easily become clogged by food particles and cooking oils. If you notice water draining slowly, don’t wait until you’re plunging just to try to see the bottom of your sink again, call All Clear Plumbing. Our plumbers can typically break up the clog quickly. If you desire a more complete drain cleaning, they also have the latest technological equipment to do so.
- Ice and water lines. Have you ever been thirsty for an ice-cold drink and reach inside your ice maker’s bucket to find only a cube or two? Don’t sweat it. Call All Clear Plumbing and let one of our professionals get to the bottom of what’s going on between your water line and refrigerator.
- Dishwasher drain lines and water supplies. Few things in the kitchen can be more disconcerting that opening up the dishwasher that’s just completed a full cycle only to find the bottoms of your dishes and silverware sitting in a pool of standing water. Or you could have the other extreme, where you open the dishwasher and some dishes have clearly not been touched by water at all. All Clear’s kitchen plumbing experts will be able to fix either issue.
- Garbage disposal repair and replacement. A garbage disposal is a luxury that can go awry. It’s easy to put most any unwanted food down the disposal without a second thought because disposing of it is exactly what the disposal is supposed to do. Over time though, they can be clogged. Typically this can be caused by not enough water being supplied while the disposal is on. Certain food particles such as eggshells, coffee grounds, and fruit and vegetable peelings can also cause a clog. Our staff has plenty of experience dealing with such issues and can have your disposal up and running again quickly.
Kitchen plumbing repairs or installation, All Clear has you covered
When it comes to kitchen plumbing, All Clear Plumbing crews can offer more than just repairs. A “plumbed appliance” is anything in your home that has water or drainage service attached to it. For kitchens, these include garbage disposals, dishwashers, and refrigerators. At All Clear, we can both make non-electrical repairs and replace any of these appliances.
We recommend you leave installations to someone that does them on a regular basis. These tasks can be a bit cumbersome for a do-it-yourself project. There is a large margin for installation error and water damage can be expensive.
Check with the store whom you are purchasing the appliance from. They often offer very reasonably priced delivery and installation technicians as a package deal. You’ll save some cash and be in good hands – they do this all day long.
If you don’t want to leave it to a technician, All Clear plumbers are happy to take the call and we’ll make sure that the product is installed – above code – efficiently. It’s often beneficial to call us before you buy a replacement appliance. We can’t necessarily get you a better price on a garbage disposal, but often we can get a better quality product for the same money.
No matter what your kitchen plumbing needs are, All Clear Plumbing has the best staff in the Upstate to meet them!
I had several small leaks in my kitchen and bathroom. Scott arrived so fast it was almost as if he lived next door. He completed the job promptly and professionally while showing us what he was doing and why. He gets my highest recommendation.Vince B.