Faucet Replacement & Repair
Residential faucets don’t last forever. They drip and leak, the handles get loose, and style trends change. In fact, a faucet replacement is an easy way to give a room an instant style update! All Clear Plumbing provides faucet replacement & repair services throughout the Upstate at a fair price.
When possible, we are happy to repair a faucet. Unlike commercial faucets, replacement parts may be hard to find for residential grade faucets. Sadly, many of today’s products simply aren’t built to be repaired. It’s just like everything else these days – they want you to buy a new one! Because of this, the option for repairing a faucet is often out of our hands.
Due to the wide variety of styles and types of faucets available, we rarely have these available on our trucks. Instead, we recommend that you shop for the type of faucet you desire and call us when you are ready for the install! You largely get what you pay for with faucets, so consider the life expectancy goal (and repair-ability) of a faucet when you purchase.
I have used Scott a couple of times. Both times I was clueless and he could have told me anything, but he get got us fixed up for basically just a visit charge. Thank you!James
Major Plumbing Co's
- Stackable, Flat Rate Pricing
- Commissioned Salesman or Technicians
- Maximize Every Customer Interaction via Upselling
- Fast-Tracked Training
- Licensing Considered Unecessary and Often Discouraged
- Focus on Franchising to Grow Business
- Work "On our Business" Instead of "In our Business"
The All Clear Way
- Time Plus Materials Pricing
- Hourly Paid Employees
- Focus on Retained Customer Relationships
- Four Year, US Dept of Labor Certified Apprentice Training
- Licensing Encouraged, Minimum of 10 Years Experience
- Focus on our Community to Grow Business
- Work in Our Business Everyday