We recognize the trust you place in us when we provide plumbing services.That’s why we want to share an update on the actions we are taking at All Clear Plumbing to keep you – and our team members – safe amidst the COVID-19 outbreak.
We are listening to recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) as we strive to help protect our customers and our team members. You may notice some differences in how we handle appointments:
- Please, when possible, use a credit card or debit card for payment. We are minimizing contact with paper.
- We will not offer to shake hands upon greeting. Availability of PPE is an ongoing issue. Due to that, we prefer to maintain a six foot distance from customers at all times.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting equipment between jobs, particularly those items which have contact with the sewer system and/or may enter your home.
- We will wear gloves during our visit and disinfect indoor work areas upon completion of the job.
- We will be closing our offices at 4pm every day. The lobby is not open to visitors at this time.
As always, we are available for emergency calls 24/7/365.
If you, or anyone in your home, is immunocompromised, please take extra precautions to avoid contact with our plumbers while onsite. While we are taking every possible opportunity to be safe, we are in a high risk environment. Our wish is that all parties take prudent steps to ensure optimal health and safety.