Commercial Kitchens & Break Room Plumbing
Commercial kitchen plumbing repair can mean high stress for business owners and managers. When your employees can’t work that means customers aren’t getting served and no one is happy with that result. Having a plumber you can trust to complete commercial kitchen plumbing repairs is a huge help in times of crises. Getting you up and running fast and with minimal disruption is our number one priority.
Some commercial kitchen faucets, water lines, and water heaters require specialty parts. Our extensive house stock means that you will get up and running faster. Not every plumber is prepared for the heavy-duty equipment that a commercial kitchen entails. If we don’t have the parts on hand, we have an extensive network of suppliers ready to help.
I have used Scott a couple of times. Both times I was clueless and he could have told me anything, but he get got us fixed up for basically just a visit charge. Thank you!
Major Plumbing Co's
- Stacked Flat Rate Pricing
- Commissioned Salesman or Technicians
- Maximize Every Customer Interaction via Upselling
- Fast-Tracked Training
- Licensing Considered Unnecessary and Often Discouraged
- Focus on Franchising to Grow Business
- Absentee Ownership
The All Clear Way
- Value Based Pricing
- Hourly Paid Employees
- Focus on Retained Customer Relationships
- Four Year, US Dept of Labor Certified Apprentice Training
- Licensing Encouraged, Minimum of 10 Years Experience
- Focus on our Community to Grow Business
- Work in Our Business Everyday