Philosophy of a Greenville Plumber; All Clear Plumbing
All Clear Plumbing’s goal is simple. We strive to be a plumbing company that your grandparents would recognize. Our concept is based on service over sales. We want to build relationships with our customers. We try to do that through fixing their specific issues, not by selling them unnecessary extras. Our plumbers don’t work for commission, therefore every job they’re called to receives the same amount of attention and detail.
Major Plumbing Co's
- Stacked Flat Rate Pricing
- Commissioned Salesman or Technicians
- Maximize Every Customer Interaction via Upselling
- Fast-Tracked Training
- Licensing Considered Unnecessary and Often Discouraged
- Focus on Franchising to Grow Business
- Absentee Ownership
The All Clear Way
- Value Based Pricing
- Hourly Paid Employees
- Focus on Retained Customer Relationships
- Four Year, US Dept of Labor Certified Apprentice Training
- Licensing Encouraged, Minimum of 10 Years Experience
- Focus on our Community to Grow Business
- Work in Our Business Everyday
Called All Clear and was given a preliminary quote over the phone, a pleasant surprise given how most of the bigger companies want to charge a dispatch fee even for estimates. All Clear’s phone quote was very reasonable and I scheduled service then. Prior to calling All Clear, I had someone from one of the larger plumbing companies in Greenville come out and their “technician” quoted almost 4 times what All Clear quoted for the same work.
Built to be Different
After years of working for plumbing companies, Scott Smith grew frustrated with changes he noted in the industry. Scott’s passion is plumbing, not selling. In 2012, that passion saw Scott open All Clear Plumbing.