Come Work at All Clear
All Clear Plumbing is a family-owned company that has grown rapidly since we opened in 2012. We are looking for quality employees who want to help people in our community.
All Clear Plumbing is always taking applications for qualified plumbers and eager apprentice applicants.
Please note that a position listed here may, or may not, be available for immediate hire.
Thinking of Moving to Greenville?
With a thriving downtown, beautiful parks, award-winning schools, a mild climate and a low cost of living, Greenville has been consistently rated as one of the top cities to live in the U.S. With a population of nearly 500,000, Greenville County is the largest in South Carolina. Since 2000, the county’s growth rate has been at least 1.9 percent each year.
Greenville County is made up of several smaller communities, each offering different amenities that make them unique. Downtown Greenville has undergone an extensive revitalization over the past 20 years and now offers a variety of restaurants, shops and boutiques. If you’ve seen a recent picture of Greenville on a national television show or magazine, it’s more than likely been one of the picturesque Falls Park on the Reedy.
Another factor for making Greenville a destination is location, location, location. Greenville is centrally located to, well, just about everything. From Greenville it would take no more than a three-hour drive to end up in Charlotte (to the Northeast), Atlanta (to the Southwest), the Smoky Mountains (to the Northwest) or the beaches of Charleston (to the Southeast).
Experienced Service Plumber
Are you an experienced plumber who enjoys utilizing those physical skills to help solve problems rather than upselling? Would you prefer to work in a team-oriented environment over one where co-workers fight over commission? Do you consider yourself a plumber, not a technician?
If so, All Clear Plumbing is the place for you!
All Clear Plumbing is a family-owned company that has grown rapidly since we opened in 2012. We are looking for a good quality plumber who wants to help people by practicing their trade.
We offer hourly pay with wonderful benefits and a great team-focused work environment.
The majority of our jobs are for light commercial and residential work.
Those interested in working for All Clear Plumbing must live in or near, or be willing to relocate to Greenville, S.C. Our home office is located in a beautiful, quiet portion of Greenville, centrally located between the thriving cities of Mauldin and Simpsonville.
Licensing is not required, but we ask that you pursue licensing after hire. Ten years experience is preferred.
Candidate must be willing to submit to drug screening, and driving record check prior to hire.
Our plumbers …
- Report to the Field Supervisor.
- Install, repair and maintain pipes, fixtures and plumbing used in residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
- Diagnose plumbing issues independently and create action plans for repairs.
- Stay abreast of relevant building codes, legislation, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Follow all safety protocols as set forth by All Clear Plumbing.
- Are honest, trustworthy, respectful, flexible and maintain good hygiene.
- Prepare invoices for clients based on established company policies and pricing.
- Learn dispatching and credit card software.
- Are assigned a set number of hours per week to report to work. They may be sent out on calls at various hours day or night. They may have to work longer hours in cases of emergency maintenance and repairs.
- Keep their work truck fully stocked and notify management if parts are needed.
- Maintain work truck in good working order and monitor oil changes, cleanliness, and tire pressure.
- Maintain a clean driving record, both in the company truck and personal vehicles.
- Assist with training of apprentices as requested. Our apprentices ride along with our plumbers on calls for first-hand training experience.
- Keep abreast of new plumbing equipment and tools and make recommendations for purchases.
- Attend weekly staff meetings that often focus on safety measures.
While we are based in the southern portion of Greenville County, we serve customers throughout the Upstate, including portions of Anderson, Laurens and Spartanburg counties. We are committed to quality work at a fair price.
We focus primarily on commercial accounts, but enjoy a loyal and growing base of residential customers as well. We don’t believe in commission pay structures, opting instead to provide great hourly pay with benefits to our plumbers. Our most important requirements for our staff are a great work ethic, a positive attitude, and pride of craftsmanship.
If you want to work for a different kind of service plumbing company, where you get to be a plumber rather than a salesman, we want to hear from you!
All Clear Plumbing’s apprenticeship program provides online, self-paced education to help teach the essential tools of plumbing. At the same time, our apprentices apply this knowledge while getting hands-on experience while working full-time.
Our apprentices receive weekly pay and benefits, as well as the education, including tuition and books. Our apprentices ride along with our plumbers, who average 20 years of experience, learning plumbing and teamwork skills.
We are currently seeking to hire a female apprentice in a first step towards building at least one all-female team. In addition to doing regular service calls, this team will be available for special request for any persons who does not feel comfortable with a masculine presence in their home.