We've Got the Talent
Our employees are highly qualified and loaded with experience and dedication.
We've Got the Tools
Half the time, it's just about having the right equipment for the job.
We've Got the Time
Focusing exclusively on service plumbing means our crews are available 24/7/365.
Commercial Plumbing Customers
There are plenty of things to worry about when running a business. Perhaps none is more important than the cleanliness of your restaurant, office, hotel or any other business.
One of the quickest ways a business facility can get dirty is by water. Whether a pipe has busted or a toilet has overflowed, its important for these issues to get resolved quickly.
When it comes to getting your repairs done as quickly as possible, All Clear Plumbing offers the best plumbers in the Upstate!
We own the modern equipment necessary to get your plumbing issues solved quickly and efficiently. Service plumbing is most effective when you have the right tools for the job. All Clear Plumbing has invested in a wide variety of the best equipment available to help address your problem, not just the symptom.
Some of these modern techniques our service plumbers for business perform include:
- Camera Line Inspections. Perhaps the biggest technological advancement for service plumbing. Camera inspections offer visual evidence of what’s going on in your pipes. A picture’s worth a thousand words, right?
- Water Jetting. Also known as hydro jetting, having this professionally done is one of the best ways to keep your sewers clean and in optimum condition. This portable, high pressure water system clears debris and scale from the inside of your pipes. The effect is excellent for root removal or grease clogs. All Clear has a pair of hydro jets, for lines big and small.
- Smoke Tests. Most often used when there is a sewer odor that can not be traced. Usually the issue is a cracked pipe in a slab or behind a wall. All Clear Plumbing has a machine that creates a dense, non-toxic smoke which we release into your sewer system.
- Backflow Testing, Repair or Replacement. Required by the water municipality, backflow testing is performed to prevent contamination between gray water systems and the water supply. It is most often required for commercial properties. All Clear Plumbing can perform the test and submit the paperwork on your behalf.
- Leak Detection. Our experienced commercial service plumbers will use a variety of techniques. From electronic leak detection, to nitrogen and fluorescent dye, our plumbers are educated and experienced at the latest technological advances in this field.
In Plumbing, Experience Counts
When it comes to protecting your business, it’s important to choose a plumbing company that has worked on just about every issue there is. All Clear’s staff of six plumbers average 25 years of service in the plumbing industry. Having the most experience team in the Upstate means our plumbers never flinch, even at the most daunting jobs.
Our quality of work, craftsmanship and dedication to the industry are second to none. Our plumbers don’t work for commission. That means the biggest and smallest plumbing calls are treated with the same level of importance.
The Clear Choice for Property Managers
All Clear does a lot of work for property management folks, so we’re conscience of keeping costs to a minimum and recommend repairs only when needed. We also know that you are the customer, not the tenant. We’re careful to only discuss recommended repairs with you. Upon request, we will provide photo documentation of our work.
We’re strictly service plumbers and we know the importance of same-day service for emergencies. Non-emergencies are scheduled as quickly as possible, with priority scheduling for our property management customers. We do not work on remodels or new construction as our efforts are totally devoted to service plumbing. Certificate of insurance with assignment is supplied upon request.
Your plumbing gets beat up more than most. Preventative maintenance is often the only way to stay ahead of a stressful situation. All Clear Plumbing offers competitive pricing and flexible service options, allowing you to be proactive about plumbing concerns. We believe we’ve perfected the model for commercial service plumbing and offer a 90-day guarantee on labor.
All Clear offers 3-, 6-, 9- or 12-month sewer maintenance plans and special discounted pricing on scheduled maintenance. Be sure to ask us about how your business can qualify for other special discounted rates as well.
Do you need a COI and W-9? We know all about that. Quick turnaround of necessary documents ensure that we’re up to the task.
Be prepared and stop worrying about your next sewer line backup. Call us at 864-979-7059 to set up your account today!
Our staff has an average of 25 years experience, over 150 years combined.
Hourly rates plus materials cost.
No hidden fees. No gimmicks.
Not a franchise, but a home-grown brand. Neighbors serving neighbors.
Have you ever came home and seconds after opening the door been smacked in the nose with a maliferous odor? After pausing to gather yourself, your next thought is “what’s that smell?” You may search all over your house and find nothing, but that awful smell has...read more
Since All Clear Plumbing opened in 2012, we’ve not only offered the best plumbing repair in the Upstate, but also the best drain cleaning services. Drain cleaning is done any time we use a piece of equipment to clear a blockage in a drain. Whether it’s a small sink or...read more
Commercial bathroom repairs are among the most important task that All Clear Plumbing crews complete. No matter what kind of business you own, maintaining a healthy, working bathroom is essential. Think about these scenarios: Restaurateurs, if you serve a customer the...read more
Water Line Repair & Replacement A broken water line can sometimes present a pick-your-poison type of scenario for a home or business owner. You may come home to find an unplanned lake in your front yard and/or a water bill in your mailbox so outrageous that you may go...read more
Your Business' Success Relies on Hot Water Studies have shown that food services is one of the most stressful industries to work in. Restaurateurs are tasked with serving a hungry public that can quickly turn angry when their food isn’t prepared properly or served in...read more
Water Leak Location & Repair The most important investment you likely have is your home. It’s easy to remember to keep up the appearance and fix problems that you can easily see each day. But what about those unseen problems? Leaks can form anywhere in your home....read more
At All Clear Plumbing, we pride ourselves in having top of the line equipment to serve any and all plumbing needs. When it comes to drain cleaning, hydrojets are our big guns. Hydro-jetting, or what is sometimes called “line scrubbing” is a very effective way – and...read more